• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design for our new Truck

stoneandtle

I don't normally do this thing to prove myself and I know what I am capable of.Most of you are way to quick to assume here before you even see what others capabilities are.

Here is just a very VERY quick idea for fonts and by no means does this have to be color choice.
Just an idea.
Have a great day everyone!

That looks pretty cool, but correct if I'm wrong, but aren't the style of door handles on that vehicle going to cause a problem with an image like that?

fmg

That looks pretty cool, but correct if I'm wrong, but aren't the style of door handles on that vehicle going to cause a problem with an image like that?
Valid point you have. I am not even sure what vehicle this is to be honest and it's just a quick layout that's all.If I were to design the wrap I would of course be particular with schematics and location of handles etc etc...

iSign

...aren't the style of door handles on that vehicle going to cause a problem with an image like that?

not to mention the other side of the truck having "Colorado" in small letters instead of large, tipping downhill instead of up, & getting larger at the end of the name instead of the start... might look good, but asymmetrical copy can foul you up that way sometimes...