• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Design help with my new ride

Johnny Best

Another for school, are you a science major?
schoolcar3.jpg

visual800

leave the damn car alone, its an Infinity. Its supposed to be classy, clean. If you wanna pimp out something get another vehicle or shopvan

Johnny Best

Never considered any "rice burner" to be a classy, clean car. Needs some large spinner wheels and jacked up with loud bass speakers.

Marlene

my question is did you join the site to see if you could get a free design for your car rather than pay a shop to do it for you? the site has changed a lot but as far as I know the site hasn't become a place for the general public to come to ask the professionals for free designs

Joel golden

my question is did you join the site to see if you could get a free design for your car rather than pay a shop to do it for you? the site has changed a lot but as far as I know the site hasn't become a place for the general public to come to ask the professionals for free designs
I've been a member of signs 101 for 8 or 9 years...yes, that's exactly why I joined.

Johnny Best

Congratulations, your free gift is post#4 layout for your car and dinner for two at Arby's with Marlene. Just tell them at checkout that as soon as your gift certificate check comes in the mail you will be back and pay up.

Johnny Best

Well Joel just lost out on that free dinner for being a newbie, Thanks Southpaw for the investigative work on the "fake news".

Joel golden

Unfortunately when the new site work was done i had to sign back up...feel free to do a search for "joelswork" and see where that leads. But thanks for questioning my integrity by doing the easy work.

Joel golden

Well Joel just lost out on that free dinner for being a newbie, Thanks Southpaw for the investigative work on the "fake news".
Unfortunately southpaw's investigative skills are lacking...thankfully he's in the sign business and not investigative work! I'm wanting my Arby's bad!!!!

Joel golden

leave the damn car alone, its an Infinity. Its supposed to be classy, clean. If you wanna pimp out something get another vehicle or shopvan
Not looking to pimp it out, just personalize it a bit with a splash of color...might go a full color change but there's other places that extra money could go... maybe a partial if I can keep it classy