• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Destroy me as usual..

GoodPeopleFlags

It's very.... pointy. It looks angry (or sinister, as Jill said). It has a negative feeling about it, to me.

Tone it down and try for *SIMPLE* first. You're going for elaborate right out of the gate. Do 20 thumbnails on paper and see what comes out of that.

Jillbeans

This is a fencing place near me.
I don't mind their logo (other than the arial) and I didn't get a chance to do their logo.
But I like the pictorial portion of it.

laserman70

Ended up going with this. I appreciate the help, the business owner loves it and wants it on everything.
Thanks again for the help..

Attachments

• fencelogo9mergedshadow.jpg
    fencelogo9mergedshadow.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 76

Jillbeans

It's really a shame that it is almost impossible to read.
And I'm not trying to be rude, just honest.
And don't c*nt punch me at the WOW!
hahaha

signmeup

Glad the customer is happy. (The thumbnail looks like a birthday cake at a rodeo.)
I was going to suggest something a bit more Martha Stewart and a bit less tattoo parlor/BarBQ.

Attachments

• TKfencing.jpg
    TKfencing.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 72

formanek

Ended up going with this. I appreciate the help, the business owner loves it and wants it on everything.
Thanks again for the help..

I think you did a nice job. Makes the fence company look professional. Higher contrast always works and you did that from your original post picture. Have pride.:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I went a different direction. Put everything into a shape, so if you want to incorporate it into shirts or jackets for the guys, it will be a simple task. Even for lettering a truck, site signs and other forms of advertisements. If you want to run it in the merchandiser or local paper, it will have a rather large reverse panel. tried ti simplify the text and instead of using fence posts, I used fence finials/toppers.
TK Fence.jpg

Colors could be enhanced or changed................ :doh:

John Butto

TK

I really like the TK and the fence illustration that you ended up with, if you put the word fencing in a Frutiger or a sanserif type somewhere else but on the illustration it would reduce the busy look that seems to raise the concern.

Marco

2cents: Gotta agree with Pat on this one... first time around says fencino. Bit busy on that type of lettering.

theoldguy

Post Vector?

Here is a logo for a local fencing company. They mainly deal with wooden fences.
have at it and me..
I know you all enjoy beating us beginners up lol...
thanks as always for the help..

Can you post a Vector file of your Fence logo?
Fred_