• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die Cut Coroplast Supplier

Locals Find!

I was wondering if anyone could refer to me a good supplier for custom die cut coroplast signs.

I am in need of die cut house shape coroplast signs with measurements of 23"w x 13"h any suggestions would be helpful.

Locals Find!

thank you for the suggestions so far.

I tried grimco and the other one. However, I am stuck with a maximum on the dimensions. Which is the 23" x 13" because of the box these have to be packaged in.

My client wants to use them as part of a Real Estate Marketing Kit he has already invested in 1000s of these boxes so I am left with trying to make a sign that will fit inside the box.

RycckG

Hello, if you email me with qtys and thickness, I will get you a quote. We manufacture steel rule cutting dies. I can make any size you like

Last edited by a moderator:

Locals Find!

Figure out who makes the box and see if they sell the coro that goes with it.

I don't know if that was meant to be a joke. The box is just a box made by ULine. Its just a packaging box with a handle. My client is looking for me to find him a house shaped coro sign that he can fit inside of the box.

He probably should have found out how big a standard house shape coro sign was in the first place then bought boxes big enough but, he bought the boxes first so I am left trying to get a sign that will fit inside of them.

jiarby

He probably should have found out how big a standard house shape coro sign was in the first place then bought boxes big enough

Sounds like almost every realtor I ever knew!

It sounds like you may have to get a cusom die made. let us know if it costs more than just buying new boxes when it is done!

Order a rule die and one of these....
http://www.kempler.com/product_detail.cfm/seqnumber_content/5017.htm

then you can make your own. It is actually pretty affordable, especially if you can use the press for decal sheets or something else.

Last edited:

Locals Find!

make sure they understand the size is smaller. Do they already have a die for that size?

He didn't say specifically that they had a Die. I spoke with Mike and I gave him the dimensions I needed and he said no problem. For that size will cost you extra because its not standard and gave me the prices from 50 - 250 pieces.

Not sure how they get things done over there but they seem to have a "No Worries" we can handle it attitude. The last job I did with them came out great. So I can only assume this will come out just as well.

Locals Find!

That they can't do. Every sign is being made with variable data. So we are using vinyl manually applied. No big deal. Works out well its something we get to do in house for once.

SignManiac

How many do you need? why not just cut them on a router table if its a small run. would be cheaper than having a cutting die made.

petesign

LOL, sorry bout that, thought you meant a box the signs fit in. Nice, buy a box first then make the sign around it.

SuperSignsMP

Our Cutters are digital. We can cut any vector file up to 35"x47" as long as its not to intricate with no additional die charges.