• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digi Print Supplies

Christian @ 2CT Media

I can read and comprehend, I also know that people who get swindled also look for easy targets. I'm standing up for a person who can easily come in to cross fire with no cause.

You can put the people who wronged you on blast, I'm just saying other people may see this and if they are in the same situation as you can easily jump to the conclusion that BigFishDM is the same as Big Fish Sprl.

Bobby9401

I can read and comprehend, I also know that people who get swindled also look for easy targets. I'm standing up for a person who can easily come in to cross fire with no cause.

You can put the people who wronged you on blast, I'm just saying other people may see this and if they are in the same situation as you can easily jump to the conclusion that BigFishDM is the same as Big Fish Sprl.

I'm sure you can read and i do understand what you are saying. I'm pending to adjust my posting as it seems to be a problem in general. I also posted this detail information for any person(s) or sign company(s) that have or had problems like me to understand that Digiprint supplies real owner is owned and operated by a registered company know as BIG FISH SPRL., with registered offices at 1050 Brussels.

bushwop

Well I have just got off the phone to digiprint after waiting over 2hrs for a live chat. I placed my order with them back in July this year and got part of it delivered in September. I sent them an email back on the 4th october and I was emailed back to say that the order would be dispatched by the 14th October 2019. I have received nothing since. The girl on the phone just told me that as the digiprint supplies was owned by bigfish prior to the recent aquisition it was them that owed me the money and not digiprint. I'm fuming!!!! The remaining order was €400 and she more or less told me I wasn't getting back of them and to put a claim in with my bank. Surely this is against eu company law. Do I bother trying to get in contact with bigfish or will it just be a waste of time.

And sure wouldn't you know it, while I was typing this, they finally live chatted me and typed the follow:
EU Sales Agent
hello
I think we spoke with you on phone just recently
so as mentioned, this order will be cancelled
because it was still placed before October
apologies about that
you can contact your sales manager Hugo for clarification who will be available tomorrow
have a good day

the chat has now closed and I replied looking for Hugo's email address - I'm back to queue no 11, so hopefully in about 6 hrs they will reply with this email.
A TOTAL JOKE!!!!!

Last edited:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We bought printheads from them for our old printer, but always did it through eBay. That way we were protected by eBay's pretty good buyer protection standards. If you can get it on eBay, do it that way.

Solventparts

Hi,

We never intervene in forums but we feel we have to this time as some false and defamatory information has been posted about our company Digiprint Supplies.

We are very much in business, about to announce in the next two weeks a major capital raise through an asset transfer of our Belgian company. We decided back in July to partner with some key investors and raise money to deliver an even wider range of products, increase stock levels and reduce lead times.

During this process which is happening right now, we are working as usual and remain committed to fulfilling customer needs and every order more than ever. Customer care has always been key to us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and look forward to developing the Digiprint Supplies business with you all further.

Please feel free to email wecare@digiprint-supplies.com if you have any specific question about an open order or if you faced any problems recently, we will make sure you receive a prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Digiprint Supplies Group
Any word on Digi Print Supply going out of business? I have an order from June that I'm worried about.

Yes I waited for 4 weeks to get some of the parts from digiprint supplies which shows ON STOCK on their website. Very very poor service and when asked about the order they pass wecare@email which is another BS. looks like they try to sell cheap chinese parts for high price to con customers. I been using them for last few years but recently they are as bad as can be. sometimes they cant provide the parts and give me store credits which is another waste of time and money. Sick of dealing with them Guys..................

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have been talking with Fabio the VP of sales for Digiprint and i was told the the new investing company taking over may not give me my refund. I had a in order for a Mimaki printhead that was DOA and sent it back then DigiPrint two months later came back with a fake printhead report. Fast forward the 2nd Printhead was sent out after Fabio contacted me upon a bad post i made to work things out. Upon having the 2nd printhead i found that it was used and had signs of ink in it and was not installed and after contacting Fabio he ask to sent it back and now they will not give me my money back at all. My order was in May 2019 and now as of October 21, 2019 i still do not have a printhead or anything working expect the Cyber theft / fraud of this Company Digiprint / Big Fish Sprl. I have seen many post and problems of this Company DigiPrint / Big Fish Sprl not giving the proper refund or the product(s) or sent out to customer and lost there money. I will be contacting our local FBI agency to make a full report of this company(s) owner of DigiPrint / Big Fish Sprl of there operations of Cyber Theft.

Not sure what you are smoking over there, but I would never affiliate myself with this company! I have known about their issues for a long time. Please do not mention my name again when it comes to this company.

Emanou

Hello there i am a new member here nice to meet you all. About digiprint supplies.. they are just stealling peoples money, i have made an order myself for my printer a printhead. They where telling me that we have a lot of work and that your order will ship withinh 1 week. This was happening about 2 months.. then it was summer. before summer break they told me 15 of august i will have it .. nothing. Last time i spoke to them they told me if you want you can CLAIM your money via your bank. Frauds.. The money are gone and they now don't answer their phones..
a friend has given them 15k eyros for printheads. They are looking for their money too..

Russell

Hello there i am a new member here nice to meet you all. About digiprint supplies.. they are just stealling peoples money, i have made an order myself for my printer a printhead. They where telling me that we have a lot of work and that your order will ship withinh 1 week. This was happening about 2 months.. then it was summer. before summer break they told me 15 of august i will have it .. nothing. Last time i spoke to them they told me if you want you can CLAIM your money via your bank. Frauds.. The money are gone and they now don't answer their phones..
a friend has given them 15k eyros for printheads. They are looking for their money too..

I am having the same issues. I placed my order on the 22nd February. They basically lied to me for 6 months. Then I posted a bad review and so they sent one head from the order and promised to send the other print head 2 weeks later.

I have not received the other head and it is two months later.

I have been told to contact the trustee BigFish. I doubt that will result in anything.

S-One has basically guaranteed that we will not get our orders fulfilled. If S-One cared about Digipritn customers it should have been a condition of the purchase that customers would be looked after. Instead they have aided in the theft of our money.

S-One must have paid money for Digiprint Supplies. Who did they pay? Certainly not Big Fish or we would be able to get our money back.

I am based in South Africa so I dont know how to approach the police in Belgium but this needs to be addressed.