• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digi Print Supplies

lubo1972

I think they have some troubles now. Never I have to wait so much. Bunch of cleaning swabs take month to deliver. Ordered many times over years, everything came for 1-2 days to Bulgaria.

Goatshaver

I ordered one time and it took almost 2 weeks to receive the items. It didn't even ship for a week.
I did try Solventparts.com and both times the items shipped same day and got them in time expected.

MikePro

i got the printerhhad yesterday ... after intaling it it dident work like intended the red and black was messed up.
so it gonna be realy fun to se if thay can replace it !
they only sell the parts, the install is on you. maybe start a thread discussing your printhead install woes and someone might be able to talk you through it?

Jollyrogers

i have istalled alott of DX7 so its a warranty thing :D and the old printerhead is still working (just have to clean it alott)
so if thay take it back and send me a working one im gonna be a happy dud again :D
but thay have there ppl on it (just have to send alott of pictures etc.