• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitally printed t-shirt transfers...and a supplier for them.

WildWestDesigns

The screened inks hold up way better if printed properly and mainly, CURED properly. That's where most people go wrong.

That's what I was hinting at with an earlier post.

Now, I will say as far as wash durability you can't beat sublimation. However, it does have it's downsides though. I would either do DTG or screen print over heat transfers in this context though.

Pat Whatley

That's what I was hinting at with an earlier post.

Now, I will say as far as wash durability you can't beat sublimation. However, it does have it's downsides though. I would either do DTG or screen print over heat transfers in this context though.

And what context is that, exactly?

Farmboy

Pat,
We use Opaque Solutions from Imprintables. I can print off a sample and drop it in the mail.
Not a fan of the color print, has too much of a paper feel for me.

d fleming

As far as the op's opening question, I'm sure there are many people here that can print them for you.
Now onto the comments that it will be as good as screen printing and that screen printed shirts will crack and fall off after a year, well you need to find a better screen printer. If done properly, the print will outlast the shirt. Period. Transfers and screened shirts are not even in the same ballpark or league or even the same planet for that matter. :) just my .02.

+1

Christian @ 2CT Media

Pat,
We use Opaque Solutions from Imprintables. I can print off a sample and drop it in the mail.
Not a fan of the color print, has too much of a paper feel for me.

Have you tried ColorPrint II or PU? Those are softer than any of the options we have tried under the Stahls Umbrella save for vivid print.

Solutions Opaque doesn't work properly in our latex so we really haven't tried it too much.

I still say that if you are doing 8 or more of the image to go with a process screen transfer.

d fleming

13 year old shop shirt screen printed by a trainee on his first day. Used for yard work now.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 76

HaroldDesign

I've been washing some test shirts harshly - Not turned inside-out, in bleach loads, drying high heat and they're holding up great (pressed vinyl).