• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Disgruntled Postal Worker?

RMXGRAPHIX

My mail comes at 10:00 am and I am on a busy high way. I have been having issues with my mail man/lady. 3 months ago my mail was laying at the beginning of my drive way. 3 times this week my mail box has been left open. My is mail exposed to who ever wants to see it or grab it. I thought something was wrong with the latch so I tweaked the handle a little shuts and holds just fine. I came home Thursday after work 3:15 pm....... well a picture says a 1000 words. I was thinking "are you f@#%#$g kidding me? I guess I was lucky nobody slowed down had their buddy grab my package and drive off with my $120.00 size 10.5 brand new boots. I call the Post office what a joke that was, but at least I now know how to set up an appointment for a pass port in SPANISH..... I feel better now and my beer is cold.. till next time Jr

Attachments

• 2.2.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 103

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Your Government employees hard at work.

Maybe it was too chilly to get out and put it on your front step that day...

Techman

Your postal driver is trying to give you a good day.

He could have just left you a pink slip and let you handle it. Instead you flip out. No matter what is doen they can nver do a good enuf job for every one. Now that you called the post office you will be on the "watch" list. They will follow the guidelines perfectly from now on and it will eventually come back to bite you.

RMXGRAPHIX

They can watch me all they want. They can even watch me drive by with my 50 plus packages a week to FedEx, last time I checked
(today) they are more then happy to take my money and packages

fisheye48

do like i did...go home and sit by the mailbox and have a talk with them....was waiting on a check that i needed to be in the bank by a certain day....company assured me that it would be there....well long story short people next door were moving and had a regular pick up parked close to my mail box...courier decided that he wasnt gonna give me my mail and went on down to road...that was on a thur-sat...and i get a mailbox full on monday...so i waited and asked why i didnt get my mail and his response was "there was a vehicle in the way of your box and i wasnt getting out" thats when i went nuts on him....needless to say a supervisor showed up in 20 min and i preceeded to chew the super out to...to this day he waves and if i get a box that wont fit in the mailbox and im not home he will find somewhere safe to put it and leave me a note on the door

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think I'd have a little issue with living on a busy road and my packages left out for just anyone to grab. Personally, I'd rather have the pink slip than what that picture looked like.

But that's just me.

RMXGRAPHIX

The problem only happens once in a while so I am thinking my regular mail guy Is taking one of their 8 weeks of Union Vacation

pointjockey

Dude, were those new boots inflatable? There is no way a size 10.5 pair of boots is in that box!:noway:

My mail comes at 10:00 am and I am on a busy high way. I have been having issues with my mail man/lady. 3 months ago my mail was laying at the beginning of my drive way. 3 times this week my mail box has been left open. My is mail exposed to who ever wants to see it or grab it. I thought something was wrong with the latch so I tweaked the handle a little shuts and holds just fine. I came home Thursday after work 3:15 pm....... well a picture says a 1000 words. I was thinking "are you f@#%#$g kidding me? I guess I was lucky nobody slowed down had their buddy grab my package and drive off with my $120.00 size 10.5 brand new boots. I call the Post office what a joke that was, but at least I now know how to set up an appointment for a pass port in SPANISH..... I feel better now and my beer is cold.. till next time Jr

CES020

A few years back, I used to be at home during the time they delivered the mail. My previous mailman would come to the door and leave the package, no matter what. He was great. He retired and I ended up with a guy so fat he couldn't hardly fit in the truck. He decided that he'd beep the horn instead. If I came out, I got my package, if I didn't, then I got the pink slip and would have to make a trip to the post office the next day. That changed into an automatic pink slip. No horn, no attempt to get out the truck, just an automatic pink slip. I could hear the motor running on the truck and I'd look out and he'd be filling out the slip. I'd walk out as he was coming back down the other side of the street and I'd be standing on the other side of the street with my pink slip. He'd dig through the packages and give me my package.

Lazy......lazy.......lazy.

Jillbeans

I always give my mailman cookies at Christmas time but he can still be a PITA.
On December 23rd I had a knock at my door, it was a nicely dressed young man wearing a backpack. He had a package in his hand which I had been waiting for from Amazon.com, one which would have fit into my mailbox. He had seen it blowing down the highway.
My mail always smells like an ashtray, and if I don't hear him honking I don't get bigger packages. I would rather have the slip and go pick stuff up myself than have it lost or stolen.
Right now my mailbox is inside an 8' snowbank from the plows and I am waiting for a check.
Love....Jill

RMXGRAPHIX

Well the USPS aka post office called me today. He opened up with a bunch of canned (Im sorry's) and promised that it will never happen again. He gave me the impression that I was either wasting his time or he was just going threw with it because of formalities. I wasn't getting the warm fuzzy I was hoping for, anyways I was right the person that normally delivers my mail is on vacation..till next time.........jr

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, we never seem to have many problems with our mail carrier other than a delivery a little later than usual, but when we have a package too large or heavy, they will bring it up our driveway and over to the front door and ring the door bell. If we're not home, they leave it on the front porch. Nothing ever gets left outside the mailbox down by the road. Never.

I would sooner think you need to set your mail carrier straight about your delivers or get your facts straight as to this not being your normal mail carrier and only doing what he thought was Okay for you.

Jillbeans

Our guy drove up the driveway today with my mail.
I thought that was particularly nice of him.
Also got my last outstanding check, hope to get some jobs in soon!