• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DO NOT TRUST INKMED.CN I got a DOA printhead for JV3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooserious

Also they have had over a month

I bought the head the first of May...i had another over nighted from another company 2 days later...InkMed hem hawed around and said well send it back and let us see what we find!!!!!!!!!!!! i waited a long time before I said anything bad about Inkmed China
This is all I have left.............Thank you!!!! life goes on but I am just saying they do not stand behind what they sell.If I had of put the other head in and it didn't work then it must be me...but the other head did work just like the other 7 I have installed:readthread:

player

To steal $600 from me is a problem.

I know we would all love to hear from Inkmed, except they are banned from here for cheating.

Give the guy his $600 back, and you can stop your sock puppets from lying about how good you are.

Techman

every ink head has an identifying information within the ROM chip.
Any company who sells them should have the ability to read the ROM chip.
Especially if they have the ability to sell decoder chips.

player

So Inkmed, quit lying to everyone, and give the guy his money back. Clearly now we know you know you can tell which printhead it is, so stop your thieving ways and return the money.

amyink

There is identifying information on the chip in side printer head.

1, Identity information is not shared to us when we order from supplier.
2, Only Epson can read informaion of this chip.
3, Even though some technicians can read it, they must open the head first. However, no company will open the head to read before it is sold out, because no body will buy it if its head is opened.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion about how to confirm original head. Thank you!

Amy

tooserious

Head DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!

Confirm that it is the Head...........then you will see.... I tell the truth and am not just trying to get one over on you!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.