• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do You Accept Credit Cards?

Do You Accept Credit Cards?

• Yes

Votes: 81 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 30.2%

• Total voters

threeputt

Hey Gino, they accept credit cards at my favorite bar. I would say any retail establishment that doesn't take them is missing out on a piece of the pie. (a few businesses possibly an exception)

Others: Yes, we too, use Costco as our processing agent. They're hard to beat in my area for merchant services. The full field commercial banks have burned out this niche with high rates and monthly fees.

Sign Guy

I accept Visa, MC and Discover. I purchased my card reader (Nurit) off Ebay and then contacted several local banks about rates. I told each of them that I owned my machine and was only looking at what their fee structure was. Once they had given me the information I put a spread sheet together listing the fees and I included my average transaction and number of transactions as well. In a couple of hours I found what looked like a good deal on the surface was not as good as it looked. All the banks wanted the business and at one point there was a bidding war............one would give me a real good rate if I would sign a 2 year contract and I refused but he gave me the same deal anyway. Before you jump in bed with a card processor look at all the fees a 25 cent transaction fee adds up fast if you do a lot of transactions as well as some companies do not have a statement fee. I ended up with a local financial instution so if there is a problem I have someone I can walk in and gripe to if there is a problem
Bob

pgettys

waysystems.com is what i use

it is very cool i seem to get allot of customers that want to payme while i am in the field installing a sign or wht ever this is a mobile terminal that looks like a cell phone and has a portable printer that is small also
works great so no type in transactions which means saving money
just swipes

mc,visa,amex,discover
works great

waysystem.jpg