• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

do you sale your "juice"

Suz

Juice Saling?

Shirley, this gonna make a mess!

:Big Laugh

LOL, that is funny!
Thanks for the giggle.:clapping:

Oh, gotta comment on my comment (charging them again if they screw up applying it themselves), I charge them the 2nd time because they tried to save a few bucks by not paying me my small fee in the first place. If they don't know how to do it, it's worth paying me. If they do know how to do it, well they don't need me, so no fee for me to apply it.

If they screw it up by applying themselves, and I'm making making the decal for them the 2nd time, they'll usually ask me to apply it too. Most of the time, it's a tail number or decal on an airplane, since I'm at an airport. I pack up my tools, make sure I'm properly dressed (remove belts, jewelry, etc...) so I don't damage the airplane, lock up my shop, drive over to where their plane is hangared, I may have to crawl up a ladder and/or an airplane, then apply the decal. So, they would have been better off just paying me to do it in the first place.

My time and knowledge is worth something.