• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does any body know PrintMaster Plotter

Alba

Hi everyone!

We are new in the digital printing business and already own a MIMAKI JV3-130 SL. We want to purchase an aditional, bigger plotter. We were offered the following ones: Challenger FY-1504C, Infinity (don´t recall the model, PrintMaster Z-1904.

I'm specially concerned about the PrintMaster. I could´nt find any information on that brand on the Internet! They are offering a good deal, at least it sounds like it.

Does any one know that brand???

Techman

you cant find it because its another noname, not supported, low end casual use machine.

ITs a good deal only if you are game to have all kinds of issues later.
good luck

Alba

Thanks, Techman.

That´s what I was thinking. Among the Infiniti and Roland which brand would you prefer?

OldPaint

I KNOW ROLANDS....get any from PNC-1100 to cx/cm-24 and you will not be sorry later.
stay away from names you never heard of......hope you buy your vechiles.....NOT WITH THE SAME CHEAP THINKING...if you do i got YUGO & a FIAT id like ta sell ya...)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alba

You made me laugh with the Yugo and the Fiat. I know what you mean. I drive a 2003 RAV4 and I´ve never had a problem.

Thanks a lot for the info on Rolands.