Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any body know PrintMaster Plotter

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by Alba, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Alba

Alba New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Hi everyone!

We are new in the digital printing business and already own a MIMAKI JV3-130 SL. We want to purchase an aditional, bigger plotter. We were offered the following ones: Challenger FY-1504C, Infinity (don´t recall the model, PrintMaster Z-1904.

I'm specially concerned about the PrintMaster. I could´nt find any information on that brand on the Internet! They are offering a good deal, at least it sounds like it.

Does any one know that brand???

Tags:
  2. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    you cant find it because its another noname, not supported, low end casual use machine.

ITs a good deal only if you are game to have all kinds of issues later.
    good luck

3. Alba

Alba New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks, Techman.

That´s what I was thinking. Among the Infiniti and Roland which brand would you prefer?

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    i don't know rolands,, haven't used any, but the upper end models seem to get good reviews

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

I KNOW ROLANDS....get any from PNC-1100 to cx/cm-24 and you will not be sorry later.
    stay away from names you never heard of......hope you buy your vechiles.....NOT WITH THE SAME CHEAP THINKING...if you do i got YUGO & a FIAT id like ta sell ya...)))))))))))))))))))))))))

6. Alba

Alba New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    You made me laugh with the Yugo and the Fiat. I know what you mean. I drive a 2003 RAV4 and I´ve never had a problem.

Thanks a lot for the info on Rolands.