• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone else have this problem

ZsVinylInc

I believe the pinch rollers are constructed of a soft rubber type material and definetly would not advise using any metal brush on them as this would scar them and change their grip level. I didn't need anything more aggressive than a paper towel, just let the Rapid Remover do it's job.

Sign Works you are talking about pinch rollers and Pacific Coast Sign is talking about Grit rollers two completely different things and cleaning procedures.

The brass brush is for the GRIT rollers...won't damage the chrome finish...not to be used on the Pinch Rollers...simply wipe with a cloth and alcohol to clean. Sorry, I may not have been clear on that...my mistake.

visualeyez

I never use more than 2 pinch rollers, and set them a good 1/4" in from the edge of the media. And pre-roll your media if it is a brand new heavy roll.

JR Digital

1)Turn the heat down
2) when you load the media pull out 2 feet or so, from center then before you lock it down.. go to the back and wind the media back in from the Circular. plastic thing.
3) override your vaccuum to 100%