Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have a source for a cloth shopping bag

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Stephenedwardgraphic, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I have a customer who would like a similar shopping bag. Would be printed in CMYK on a cloth material. Washable (if possible). Locally produced in the USA (if possible).

Attached a picture of a sample that they had.

Anyone have any ideas or possibly a merchant member who does something like this?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    Uline?

3. GWSigns

GWSigns Member

Jul 26, 2013
    4Imprint

4. fresh

fresh Very Active Member

May 16, 2011
    nj
    http://enviro-tote.com/

We met them at the NBM Show in Philly this past fall, and they are made in the USA. I would call and ask!

5. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    I am sorry but for the life of me I do not understand answers like this.....4Imprint is a "retail" source not a "wholesale" supplier....Do you buy your "re-sale" goods from a place like that.....

6. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    x2. 4 imprint is also the big box independent squishier of all of us in the ad specialties business. Big Volume low ballers.

7. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    SGIA show i have three here full of stuff from the show