Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone make these?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by the graphics co, Aug 8, 2012.

1. the graphics co

the graphics co Active Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Gurnee, IL
    Looking for a blank version of the atm sign in the picture, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    cut your 12x13 blank and have a metal shop put it on a brake

3. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
    +1

if you are feeling jumpy you can try bending your self, its not that hard on 040 and 063

4. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    I had a request similar to that about three months ago

A fork truck knocked out their first-aid sign. The sign had an accuform website on it.

Accuform would not sell me a blank sign.

Price was so cheap the the lettered sign, I told them to get it from them rather than having me make it.

Signs like that are mass produced so unless its custom, you're wasting your time.

5. the graphics co

the graphics co Active Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Gurnee, IL
    that's why i was asking, i figured someone on here might mass produce those at a rate significantly less than my fab shop can do it for. Metal shop wants $65 for a 13 x 13 with a 90 degree bend in it, but, i found a stock sign like the picture for $25. Thanks for the info.

6. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    Time to make/purchase a sheet metal brake. A24" brake can be built to handle .060 sheet stock using angle iron and some C clamps.

7. haulin

haulin New Member

May 16, 2012
    Cut the bank to size and sandwich it between 2 pieces of aluminum angle and bolt the angle to whatever. Steel works too but by time you prep and paint the aluminum is easier.