• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone make these?

the graphics co

Looking for a blank version of the atm sign in the picture, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• ATM Signphoto.JPG
    ATM Signphoto.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 69

OlsonSigns601

I had a request similar to that about three months ago

A fork truck knocked out their first-aid sign. The sign had an accuform website on it.

Accuform would not sell me a blank sign.

Price was so cheap the the lettered sign, I told them to get it from them rather than having me make it.

Signs like that are mass produced so unless its custom, you're wasting your time.

the graphics co

that's why i was asking, i figured someone on here might mass produce those at a rate significantly less than my fab shop can do it for. Metal shop wants $65 for a 13 x 13 with a 90 degree bend in it, but, i found a stock sign like the picture for $25. Thanks for the info.

Techman

Metal shop wants $65 for a 13 x 13 with a 90 degree bend in i
Time to make/purchase a sheet metal brake. A24" brake can be built to handle .060 sheet stock using angle iron and some C clamps.

haulin

Cut the bank to size and sandwich it between 2 pieces of aluminum angle and bolt the angle to whatever. Steel works too but by time you prep and paint the aluminum is easier.