• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Does Anyone Realize This.............. ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There are so many threads and mostly POSTS in which members are either replying to help or just plain offering their help to other members on Signs 101. Does anyone know that unless you are a Merchant Member or a Premium Member, you cannot:

1. Sell things..... ANYTHING from machines to inks to services
  2. You can not offer ANY services of any sorts
  3. You cannot offer yourself as help, other than verbal/written suggestions or of proper members
  4. You cannot advertise anything you make
  5. You shouldn't be hawking your wares without the proper membership
  6. Do not be inviting people to PM you about such activities.... its just as bad behind closed doors as in the open
Suggestions of using Merchant Members is preferable and if there aren't any members offering these services, then maybe suggest some company outside the membership, but offering your own services is not allowed.

The folks here at s101 cannot be policing this stuff all the time, so please report it, if you see these kinda activities being violated.

Being a Merchant Member for years myself..... years ago, I can see how this activity can make a paying Merchant Member upset.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I think mostly it’s people that are fully aware of these rules but choose to find ways around them (such as the PM) and/or just blatantly ignore the rules.

There’s a good handful of repeat offenders that seem to keep getting away with it/have started getting more crafty about how they word things.

My personal favourite are the ones that admit to selling Epsons etc and when someone asks how to fix an issue with their latex are just like “oh don’t buy that 40 dollar part just buy an epson”.. :rolleyes:

We realized it the last 6 times you posted a thread about this. Why not just bump the thread from last time. Why do we need a whole new thread on the same topic? This has already been discussed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We realized it the last 6 times you posted a thread about this. Why not just bump the thread from last time. Why do we need a whole new thread on the same topic? This has already been discussed.

Maybe it has, but I do believe you are exaggerating the number of times it's been discussed. Why don't you bump one of them up and get double the exposure ??

While it might've been discussed, he hasn't seemed to sink in with most members.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I've been wondering... some members names appear in different colors - like Gino, you're green. Does that have something to do with the type of membership you have? So peeps know what kind of membership you have by the color of your name?

Johnny Best

With your khaki pants and maroon v neck sweater you would look spiffy Gino. Still warm up here in the 50s today.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
pennies in buffalo.jpg