• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone use this INK??

calsign323

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I am new on Signs 101. I am looking for some advice from someone who may have used a good Third Party Ink. I have a couple of friends in the industry and they suggested I try JETBEST inks, because of their prices and the quality of the ink. Does anyone here use this ink and if so can you give me any feedback about it? [/FONT]

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I am new on Signs 101. I am looking for some advice from someone who may have used a good Third Party Ink. I have a couple of friends in the industry and they suggested I try JETBEST inks, because of their prices and the quality of the ink. Does anyone here use this ink and if so can you give me any feedback about it? [/FONT]

It would appear that you are a shill for this merchant. Hopefully no one will be deceived and JetBest will see a net loss of business as a result of this kind of a lack of ethics.

Stealth Ryder

Now that is funny... I was just looking at the parts they sale, they are selling parts cheaper than wholesale... Can't be oem parts!!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am not doubting anyone, but what makes you believe that this is a hoax? I am just curious so I pay more attention on scams.

• The nature of the post is one clue ... how it was stated and the fact that the member was brand new.
  • The nature of the merchant who had been soliciting by PM before being called on it and taking out a MM subscription.
  • The knowledge that this is a common tactic used by a few vendors. Like most email scams, it isn't very hard to spot.
  • A composite view gleaned from experience with the vendor, email exchanges, PM exchanges and access to their private registration information.

BobbyFosson

I vote the following image as Fred's new avatar :)

Attachments

• fred.gif
    fred.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 63
Hi! I'm not so new in the forums... can you recommend a third party printer? I have friends in the industry and their using this company I have heard great things about called Stop Sign...