• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

doming

B-RAD Graphics

stouse makes them

if u want to make them ACCUFLOW..been years since i ordered..they were a mom and pop ..really cool peeps tho

chopper

Sorry,
I will explain I am doing doming and I am looking for a supplier of the materials,
who are you using for a supplier?
also what type of material are you using UV cure or Catalyzed? (two part)
thanks..
//chopper

petepaz

we do small runs in house with the accuflow kit (RDS accuflow)
and any large runs we sent to developement assoc. 401-884-1350
ask for david and they do the doming and i believe they sell the machines and supplies also
(they also have a roland sp300 so they can do a complete job for you from print to dome)

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Liquid Lens makes a great doming product. Summa is the north american distributor for this brand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireguy

I use the fellers bling machine.. only downside is they are the only US supplier for the materials.. I have looked at other systems.. but unless you are going very high volume you may not have much luck...

I am curious about the 1 part resins that UV cure... why mix if they are already to go minus a curing device?

Good luck!

digitalwoodshop

I have been using the UV Cure from wwwDOTepoxies.com Replace DOT.

I am on my 5th gallon in 3 years. I made the cure table with 3 four foot shop fixtures and UV Black Light's.

I do Epoxy Dome Fire Tags AccountabilityTagDOTcom

The UV Cure will yellow slightly, the 2 part will yellow less.

60-7155 is what I use. I buy from them as I believe they make the epoxy.

They do send free samples for you to try.

Depending on how and what you print the sticker with, if the ink has a UV protected in it then the UV Cure can slide off later due to not curing at the junction of the sticker and the underside of the dome. You will see the ink jet guys on you tube cover the sticker sheet with a clear vinyl then contour cut and dome.

I still have not gotten my FC7000 to use registration marks and cut stickers.... I think I am putting the registration marks on the top too close to the first sticker.... Saw here that it had to be 2 inches away.... Will try that.

AL

Last edited:

chopper

Thank you to all that replied and pm-ed me, I will research all the info given...
thanks again..
//chopper