• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't do business with Esco Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkSmash

your time is more valuable then the 3-4 hrs you're going to spend for the 100 bucks. Choose your battles.

ams

I just need to get UL Listed and start my own production facility, around $300,000 in basic equipment, but worth it. IF that ever happens, perhaps you guys would be interested in buying them wholesale. :rock-n-roll:

signage

My question to you is when did you place the order?

When did you approve and pay the deposit?

At what point did you ask for a due date?

Good luck get UL registered.

ams

My question to you is when did you place the order?

When did you approve and pay the deposit?

At what point did you ask for a due date?

Good luck get UL registered.
May 5th, deposit I believe was May 6th was the deposit looking back at it. I told them the due date when I sent the artwork and they responded with "We will have it done in time", on May 31st I get this: "These shipped out today and will be there on 6/3/16 as promised."

As for UL, there is a sign UL category and it's $3,500 to become certified and so much a year to stay listed. However you do have to undergo training and everything, didn't say it'd be easy.

HulkSmash

FYI to express something of that size and nature is going to be much more than a hundred and some change. My thoughts are they spend much more than that to get it to you on time, and charged you a small fraction of it.

player

I just need to get UL Listed and start my own production facility, around $300,000 in basic equipment, but worth it. IF that ever happens, perhaps you guys would be interested in buying them wholesale. :rock-n-roll:

Why $300K?

What are you going to buy?

reQ

But what if same story will happen and you will be on another side? I think its good idea, please proceed!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
attachment.php

:ROFLMAO:​

Attachments

• amsplace.jpg
    amsplace.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 77

reQ

So how did everything work out? did they manage to get it to you by 6th? Do you have picture of the product they make & pictures after install?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He was on earlier this morning, according to his profile. I guess there's nothing to contribute at this point. No news is good news, huh ?? :Big Laugh

reQ

He was on earlier this morning, according to his profile. I guess there's nothing to contribute at this point. No news is good news, huh ?? :Big Laugh

Well, i kinda hoped for follow up from topic starter, because he confused me a lot here... making a big problem paying 170 dollars for shipping over 23k order but at the same time ready to shell out 300k for equipment...? I don't get it?
If you start bashing some one, please do a follow up, because it might be helpful for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.