• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't forget - Wrap & Rap Meetup - 3/10!

cdiesel

3/10 at my place in Phoenix. All are welcome from newbies to industry vets. It'll be a great chance to meet some of the fine folks from S101 and trade tips and tricks. We will have some of our staff there to answer questions and show how we do things. While this event will be focused on wraps, we also also produce all types of soft signage. This will be an excellent opportunity to see how our equipment performs in a real world setting, what techniques and workflow we use

I'm planning on have our local 3M and Montroy reps onhand for the event to talk about what they have to offer.

Jillbeans

Please PM me your mailing address and I will send you out a handpainted panel as a door prize.
:)
Love....Jill

Border

Still gonna try to swing it if I can find the right combo of airfare to get me there Friday morning then and back home Saturday night (at a reasonable price) in time for a gig with my old band. Their keyboard player just broke his shoulder and busted a rib and I committed to play the shows for the next month at least. Hoping to keep the position permanent, actually. I left them 7 years ago for another project and have been wanting to reunite with them for a while now. Did a show with them last weekend and it rocked, just like old times!

Blah blah blah... I will try to make it if I can!

ProWraps

josh wasnt kidding.

edit. i have plenty of sunglasses to go around. josh knows what im talking about.

Attachments

• gangster.jpg
    gangster.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 54

ProWraps

11 guys F*CKED up. on SF fishermans wharf. oh god was that good times. crown and coke in my snow cone cup. and sh*t face, and honey badger cup.

go sh*t face. go josh. go honey badger. go MAAAAAN. ROFL. you had to be there. GREAT times.

MONGOO!

josh, where is our digital of the characatur we got!?!!?!

where is our upload of 11 dudes in a shatty photo booth!???!?!

rofl. that has to be the single best time of my wrap career. i wish i remember most of it. other than the dude puking in the van, or/and puking on the side of the van HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ps. somehow us studs wrapped 55 buses. full size. and for god sakes chris (cdeisel) you missed the BEST part!!!!!.

ProWraps

oh yeah. um back to topic. im going to the wrap and rap.

need to share a room. puke, sh*tty picks, rental cars and puke *optional*

JoshLoring

ProWraps said:
josh, where is our digital of the characatur we got!?!!?!

Oh damn! I need to visit a bigger scanner! I'll run by staples.

ProWraps said:
where is our upload of 11 dudes in a shatty photo booth!???!?!

Attached :)

Attachments

• image-1964603023.png
    image-1964603023.png
    901.3 KB · Views: 72

cdiesel

God am I glad I left early! lol

Josh, you should bring your girl.. get a hotel at one of the resorts and make a weekend out of it!