• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't forget - Wrap & Rap Meetup - 3/10!

cdiesel

Raged:
Ahh.. yes, bolt face.. didn't put two n two together. I'm on ar15.com too, but haven't posted yet.

Sweet, look forward to meeting you!

Mike:
We're about 20 mins away.

Josh:
We have a bunch of nice resorts. Any of the Pointe Hotels are awesome. Arizona Biltmore is nice. The W in Scottsdale.. Tons to choose from. Call me when you get a chance and let me know your tastes.

Come on guys.. who else?!?

phototec

I'm still planning on making the trip with my 21' toy-hauler and the HD Deuce.

You did offer to let me hook up to the 20 amp 120v, and city water for the weekend.

"Hell, you could park your trailer here for the weekend if you wanted to. I don't have 50 amp service or dumps, but I can give you 20 amp 120v and city water."

Below is a photo of your building, where abouts would I park the RV

Hope to see y'all then, I'll bring my photo gear to document the event.

:Big Laugh

Attachments

• AZ Pro Signs and Graphics Building (S).jpg
    AZ Pro Signs and Graphics Building (S).jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 65

cdiesel

No, it's split. We're at the north (top) end, about 15% of the building and busting at the seams. That's an OLD picture judging by the wrap on the truck in the back.

Photo: You'll see my toy hauler in the NW corner of the lot, but I think you'd be better off closer to the building so the water hose isn't too long. Probably just north of where the pickup is would be good.

HulkSmash

No, it's split. We're at the north (top) end, about 15% of the building and busting at the seams. That's an OLD picture judging by the wrap on the truck in the back.

Photo: You'll see my toy hauler in the NW corner of the lot, but I think you'd be better off closer to the building so the water hose isn't too long. Probably just north of where the pickup is would be good.

Did you buy that building. I'm looking to buy by this summer. Looking for 8k-10k sqft.

cdiesel

No, we lease. Currently exploring buying land & building about 50k sf. One thing we learned was build big. Don't know what kind of volume you do, but we have about 7k sf now and are tripping on ourselves.

cdiesel

Just got off the phone with the Marriott Courtyard which is about a half mile from our office. Rate is $159/night and includes breakfast for two. Cheapest in town for a decent place, as many hotels are booked up due to Spring Training. Please email me if you'd like a room, as I'll need to add you to the list with the hotel.

Gotta know pretty quick!

chris@azprosigns.com

HulkSmash

No, we lease. Currently exploring buying land & building about 50k sf. One thing we learned was build big. Don't know what kind of volume you do, but we have about 7k sf now and are tripping on ourselves.

we're about 5ksqft. like you - busting at the seams. Adding a flatbed next month.. no room for it. Following that a multicam this summer....I was thinking of getting land and building also. I'm much too young to be stressing about getting bigger...

cdiesel

Well, if you're at 5k now, I'd say absolutely no less than double that. Once you put the flatbed in and a router, and material, and increased production.. you get the picture. If you only go 10k sf, make sure you have the ability to grow more in the next couple of years. You don't want to get stuck in a situation where you need to move in three years again.

HulkSmash

Well, if you're at 5k now, I'd say absolutely no less than double that. Once you put the flatbed in and a router, and material, and increased production.. you get the picture. If you only go 10k sf, make sure you have the ability to grow more in the next couple of years. You don't want to get stuck in a situation where you need to move in three years again.

I found a building for sale was about 9k sqft. They want 700k. I was thinking of buying like an acre, or two, and building one of these -

http://www.olympiabuildings.com/?refer=adwords&gclid=CLDuk9-Xj64CFULd4Aodpz9zgg

cdiesel

$700k sounds high for 9k sf. Guess it depends heavily on what's in the building and where it is.. There's a building down the street from us that we looked at that was in the $/sf range, but it was HOOKED up. Built in heated, drive-thru paint booth, gantry crane, beautiful offices, security & access system.. you name it.

Enough about buildings.. you coming to the meetup or what?

HulkSmash

$700k sounds high for 9k sf. Guess it depends heavily on what's in the building and where it is.. There's a building down the street from us that we looked at that was in the $/sf range, but it was HOOKED up. Built in heated, drive-thru paint booth, gantry crane, beautiful offices, security & access system.. you name it.

Enough about buildings.. you coming to the meetup or what?

dude... Denver commercial real estate is obscenely expensive. I mean.... anything over 9k sqft is easily 1 mil. EASILY.

and that building was 30 years old, and need another 30k easily in making it presentable for what i want my customer to walk into.

cdiesel

Prowraps is bein a cheapass.. I'll look around in the morning for a cheaper hotel.. I was just trying to get something decent and clean..