• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't forget - Wrap & Rap Meetup - 3/10!

Flame

I was just in Sacramento last weekend. Got too busy to come see you ProWraps..but one of these days!

HulkSmash

bought my ticket......flight is in 3 hrs.. doesn't look like i can make it.. too much work..
next time. :)

Jillbeans

Nobody ever sent me the info so I can't send a panel.
But if you want to do a pull-the-name-out-of-a-hat type thing I can send the winner a panel IF they send me their address.

JoshLoring

Wish I could make it out guys. I really wanna see your shop Chris. One day...
Tomorrow is my anniversary though.

Good news is.. Hired another awesome designer and we are running at 300%. Thanks for that phone advice Chris. Done and killing it!

phototec

What's the saying, 'the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry', well I very much planned on going, got the Harley serviced, gassed up, and loaded in the Toy Hauler, the Hemi serviced and fueled ready to go early this week. But in the end, all of the sudden it got too busy for me to leave, so I will not be there. It's 1:30 am and I'm just now caught up on Friday so I can start the weekend.

Hope you all have a great time, don't get too drunk and take lots of photos to share...

:rock-n-roll: :bushmill: :munchie: :corndog: :toasting: :Big Laugh :popcorn: :peace!: Next time!

iSign

hope ya get a good turnout Chris!

think these things should have a fee.. paid up front... just to make sure the host has some guests to make all the prep worthwhile..

looking forward to pics!

Thought of trying to justify the trip, but my vacation is next month in Whistler.. to hell with going somewhere warm :)

BadAss

Had a great time, Chris & Jason's shop looks AMAZING. They have done a fantastic job. Nice to meet some fellow sings 101 members. Thanx to all at AZ Pro Signs....M*

showcase 66

Had a great time. Chris and Jasons shop was awesome and are great people. Nice to meet everyone there and hope we can do another in the future.