• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dont know about you, but my buisiness just stopped

FatCat

Ohio's governor just announced yesterday that as of midnight tonight, everyone is ordered to stay home except "essential" businesses. We pushed to get as much done of our backlog last week, but at the same time the phones and emails pretty much stopped. We have a few oddball projects we will try to finish and ship out today and urge our customers with work sitting here to pick up today or will have to wait till we get back April 6th.

Bottom line, because of the slowing economy and our phones not ringing I will be closing the shop and laying off my staff temporarily until we are allowed to come back. I will keep an eye on emails and come in every few days to check on equipment, (fire up printers and run test prints) mail and voicemails. Hoping we can get back to work and that there will be work to do when we get back...

rjssigns

Crushed the print head Friday so I'm down until the tech gets here. Although with states shutting down parts may be hard to get since parts ship from Illinois. Otherwise things are fairly normal. Delivered a shuttle wrap Friday and worked on three boats Saturday. At some point my shop will probably be affected. Just takes longer for things to reach us in Northern Wisconsin.