• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dont know about you, but my buisiness just stopped

SameDay Signs

You guys not seeing a slowdown... enjoy it, but be aware of you account receivable. Work coming in is different then $$ coming in.
I actually have been relatively busy mainly with vius decals and disinfectent decals and other things such open drive through open and so on BUT i completely 100% stopped billing out any jobs and require 100% up front during this...yet to have 1 person complain about it

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
TimToad said:
I wouldn't put too much faith in our regulatory mechanisms to protect us from food borne illnesses and such. There are plenty of HOMEGROWN, Made In America outbreaks of e coli, listeria, salmonella, etc.. as well as mining accidents, toxic spills, lead pipes in water systems, etc...

While the USDA, FDA, EPA, etc are not perfect, at least we have some safety mechanisms in place. China doesn't have much of anything at all. Nor do many other countries. Yeah, a slaughterhouse or hog farm in the US is not a pleasant place to visit at all. Try visiting one in Mexico. Or China. You'll see things can get a whole lot worse. I'd much rather visit a cattle processing facility out in the Texas Panhandle than I would a "wet market" in China.

Goatshaver said:
I think if a good majority of people practice good hygiene and social distancing we can start to get back to a more normal society. I'm a bit worried about the younger generations (Gen Z) and them all down at Spring Break with absolutely no concern for their health or those they come in contact with.

Those big Spring Break parties will be a great opportunity to spread coronavirus. College students from all over the country are visiting those spots. They can catch the bug there and bring it home to Mom, Dad and everyone else they know.

Other people likely to be silent spreaders are the folks who insist this situation is over-blown and refuse to take the suggested precautions and just go about things business as usual. That's exactly what happened over in Italy. They didn't heed the warnings. Now their health care system is totally overwhelmed. Italy has more medical beds for emergency use per capita than the United States.

Last edited:

neutrinocv

I'm pretty sure Drumpf isn't doing the coding or inserting a script to have that pop up on a site like this.

Your assertion that any of us aren't as committed to defending our nation as you or anyone else is out of line and an insult. You owe us all an apology.
I don't know who does this insertion of 2020 after Tr#&%p's name but that's certainely not right.

dypinc

I am sure toad knows who is doing the Trump thing which it did not do it for me. Probably just so he has something to bad mouth and spew his hatred about.

It doesn't much matter now that everybody is seeing for themselves what a great job Trump is doing compared to his predecessors.

Reveal1

I'm pretty sure Drumpf isn't doing the coding or inserting a script to have that pop up on a site like this.

Your assertion that any of us aren't as committed to defending our nation as you or anyone else is out of line and an insult. You owe us all an apology.

No thanks. Impossible to even have a conversation with someone so blinded by their political agenda (that goes for you and certain people on the other side too) that they cannot even get a few posts into any sign related thread before spewing their political opinions and frequently hatred with who they disagree; for example 'racists, bigots and xenophobes'. I'll stick to lending help where I can to other sign folks, doing what I can to play my small part in solving the crisis ahead of us, and occasionally calling out those who want to focus on, as in your case pushing an agenda that has nothing helpful to add and is totally off topic.. Do you even remember what the topic was in this thread? You really think you are helping Depps74 and other people going through what he is?

TimToad

I am sure toad knows who is doing the Trump 2020 thing which it did not do it for me. Probably just so he has something to bad mouth and spew his hatred about.

It doesn't much matter now that everybody is seeing for themselves what a great job Trump 2020 is doing compared to his predecessors.

Pointing out the obvious is hardly bad mouthing anybody. I have no idea who is doing it, if it is even happening, but I can assure everyone that it certainly wouldn't be done from outside the website itself.

According to most polls being taken about the handling of the crisis, you are MOST definitely in a clear MINORITY that thinks he is handling it well.

neutrinocv

I am sure toad knows who is doing the Trump 2020 thing which it did not do it for me. Probably just so he has something to bad mouth and spew his hatred about.

It doesn't much matter now that everybody is seeing for themselves what a great job Trump 2020 is doing compared to his predecessors.
Where is that 2020 coming from ???

dypinc

I wish they would stop, Trump Derangement System toad is crazy enough all ready. That is definitely cruel and unusual punishment to TDS toad.

neutrinocv

I wish they would stop, Trump 2020 Derangement System toad is crazy enough all ready. That is definitely cruel and unusual punishment to TDS toad.
I'm fairly new to this site and not an American. I don't care who is the idiot you got elected or soon will; we have our own elected idiots up here to worry about. Signs101 website should be about people in the signage and print industry and it should not be mischievously promoting any candidate from any politcal party in any way shape or form. I do not wish to be, even remotely, associated with any NAME 2020 campaign; it's irritating as well as concerning that such a thing would happen. If Signs101 wants to promote something, then they should have a publicity banner about it on the front page.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pointing out the obvious is hardly bad mouthing anybody. I have no idea who is doing it, if it is even happening, but I can assure everyone that it certainly wouldn't be done from outside the website itself.

According to most polls being taken about the handling of the crisis, you are MOST definitely in a clear MINORITY that thinks he is handling it well.

I'm sorry, but I hafta come directly to the point. You, mr toad, are a troublemaker through & through. All this sh!t you're constantly bringing up is terrible. Now is not the time for ANY politics. Come back in 6 months or a year and try it then. Right now, we hafta look towards the future and fixing these broken times. Not your misguided fixations on the past. Not now, mr toad.

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump​

neutrinocv

I'm sorry, but I hafta come directly to the point. You, mr toad, are a troublemaker through & through. All this sh!t you're constantly bringing up is terrible. Now is not the time for ANY politics. Come back in 6 months or a year and try it then. Right now, we hafta look towards the future and fixing these broken times. Not your misguided fixations on the past. Not now, mr toad.

Trump 2020
Trump 2020
Trump 2020
Trump 2020​
Now is not the time for ANY politics...???

What about your last 4 lines ?

Reveal1

Now is not the time for ANY politics...???

What about your last 4 lines ?
I can't speak for Gino, but my guess he was rubbing in the
Yes it is real , just rescued my MS daughter ( compromised Immune system due to chemo) and dogs out - quickest in and out from PA ever - people with masks and not the NYC I know.
Business for me is down , only printing virus warning decals and open for take out banners and signs . Glad it’s something
Next challenge - chemo treatment for the kid in two weeks ....... needed every month can’t just stop - lucky we got a 3 month supply of her other meds - happy thoughts all
Could always be worse

My wife of 43 years has heart issues and likes to say 'I'm thankful because I know there are others who have problems like mine look small'. You are to be commended for your dedication to your daughter; this virus is a double dose of concern for you and we'll pray you and family get through this on both fronts.

neutrinocv

I'm fairly new to this site and not an American. I don't care who is the idiot you got elected or soon will; we have our own elected idiots up here to worry about. Signs101 website should be about people in the signage and print industry and it should not be mischievously promoting any candidate from any politcal party in any way shape or form. I do not wish to be, even remotely, associated with any NAME 2020 campaign; it's irritating as well as concerning that such a thing would happen. If Signs101 wants to promote something, then they should have a publicity banner about it on the front page.
I got TimToad and dypinc to agree on something. There is hope

Fare well and stay safe guys.

Goodnight.