• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double sided 14 x 12 foot banner

401Graphics

Double sided 14 x 12 foot banner hung between two poles about 50 feet up. Obviously it has to be a mesh banner since a regular banner wouldn't last 5 minutes in the wind. But mesh banners can only be one sided. Would 2 mesh banners back to back make the banners not legible?

Is there any other alternative?

Thanks for your help!

TheSnowman

They can't do a mesh banner that's two sided? The only other way you could do is is a two sided regular banner w/ wind slits and hope those didn't tear apart on you. I'm normally totally against those though. I've never once done them.

rfulford

Printing mesh double sided is not a problem. Its the show through from the other side that usually makes it impractical. Ive done a lot of double sided mesh with light solid colors on the back side but never any images. I saw a nice double sided mesh banner in Lowes the other day with very little show through but that was an inside display.

I would test a 2 piece double sided back to back backlit outdoors by the sun and make a judgement call.