• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dragon Design

cnc602

I was thinking the same thing. Soot me a PM. I have a couple units to be done with my designs.

Hi, I don't do custom engraving. I actually work for company that sells the engraving & routing machines. We create these projects to show customers what the machines can do, I take photos and videos of the project. On occasion if I see an application that's really cool or need help with, I share it here in Signs101 who's members has always given me great feed back and constructive criticism. Long story short, I don't know what the cost would to custom engrave a firearm :smile:.

cnc602

Ok I got a couple more pics and the promotional video I created for this project Firearm Engraving Video

Any critique on the video would be helpful.
Was to long, did I not show enough of the final product, music was terrible. lol
etc. etc.

Attachments

• IMG_4684B.jpg
    IMG_4684B.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 119