• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Driver for fc7000 in flexi 7.5?

gixxer2004

Where can I find a driver to run my fc7000 75? I want to use it to contour cut from my mutoh falcon. I am ripping from flexi 7.5.

Thanks!

Drip Dry

When I had 7.5 I ran my fc7000 using one of the lower drivers. I don't have it in front of me but I think I used FC 4000 or 5000 or something.
It ran fine.

sneakers

If you go to the flexi website you will find a free upgrade for 7.6 ver 2 and it has support for the graftec fc7000 included. I had the same problem for the same plotter.

Gary

gixxer2004

Thanks guys!!
I found and downloaded flexi 7.6. I was using a usb connection and the software was sending the information but the cutter wasn't receiving it. I have to go get a parallel port to serial port and see if that fixes it.

CS-SignSupply

If you now have Flexi 7.6, the USB connection should not be a problem... The driver within Flexi 7.6 for the FC7000 should support the USB port on the cutter.