• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Driver for Onyx 11 rip center

paul moore

Evening all ,its been a while since using this forum. My question is that onyx has discontinued support for version 11 and I require a driver for a hp latex l26500 printer ..all onyx want is to change to subscription or spend a lot of money on upgrading which seams the way its all going these days I also have wasatch rip 7.2 if anyone knows where I could download / purchase any drivers for either of the rip software I would be most greatfull thanks in advance Paul

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Is that a new machine? If so, I think you're going to be hard-pressed to find a driver for an old program. More than likely, you're going to have to buy new software of some sort, since Onyx 11 was first released almost nine years ago and they're up to version 22 now- or least software as when the printer was first released.