• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dumb dumb me

723fuzzy

I was trying to clean my hs15 and some how I moved the "rocker switches" and now I am getting a comm error and I called gober and they no longer offer support for this plotter. Anyone know where I might be able to find info on this paperweight?

Thanks
Shannon

723fuzzy

they as a company SUCK. I work here not own the company. I am really thinking about go elsewhere. Who the hell pays 17K for a thermal printer?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure what you mean by rocker switches.

The HS15, by my recollection, has a positioning sensor/switch arrangement for setting the home position of the blade when booted up and also has a top limit sensor switch if you send a job that is too tall for the available space. Is either of these what you're trying to describe or something else?

Service Sign Co

I don't know about the dip switches.but if your plotter ever beeps once and stops plotting,it's not getting enough power. I don't have a manual either

Checkers

If Pat's manual doesn't help, try the plotter doctor.com - maybe? He's been mentioned here before, but I forget the website address.

Checkers

Techman

they no longer offer support for this plotter

Thats a very intelligent posture.. NOT!!! Something simple as a dip setting should be on a web page.. No need for any other support.