• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Easiest way to request name change

My son likes to pretend he's a Pirate sometimes!

Attachments

• Antonio1.jpg
    Antonio1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 77

shakey0818

I have some inside pets and some outside pets.1 inside cat,1 outside/inside cat,many wild animals/pets,@15 raccoons,4 skunks 3-4 possums and i name them all the same thing-----f....k head.They all like to wake me when i sleep and eat me out of house and home.Plus its easier to remember their names.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I used to have a ferret i named Yassar A. Ferret - some of you might be able to make the correlation. I once shot a chipmunk with a bb gun when i was a kid. I'll never forget how it raised it's hands (front feet) to it's head before falling over dead. Never been able to become a hunter since that. Felt like I murdered the little guy.

Border

eeek... i meant kids
but they are all boys, so by my calculations that's makes four boys in the house, i still get two more... and i'm too old to have two more babies. oh boy :clapping:
(maybe i should ask first, i'm not very good at math)

You can have me and my room mate, Um Bill. That makes 6!

SeaWriter

A pirate walked into a bar with a stunning parrot perched on his shoulder.

The bartender looked up surprised saying “Wow! Where did you get that?”

The parrot answered, “It started as a pimple on my bum!”

Jillbeans

Isn't that wot Keef Richards did?
And wasn't he Johnny Depp's role model for Jack Sparrow?
Very deep.
Love....Jill