• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-Solvent printable label stock for print/cut labels on plastic jugs

Doyle

A customer wants some labels printed for gallons of apple cider. The label stock they have currently used is just glossy white and the adhesive grabs on really quick. I tried a piece of vinyl and the adhesion is pretty poor on this surface. I am hoping to print/cut these on my roland vp-540i. Can anyone recommend a material that might work for this application? Does not have to be glossy, matte would work also. Thanks in advance!

petepaz

we use oracal 3651 for a lot of different applications, i would think that would stick. if not all the major brands make hi-tac vinyls (oracal, avery & 3M) any of those would work

Doyle

Thank you for the replies. Though I will still keep looking for the right media for this type of job, I think that I will just sub the order out at this time. Royster is right, I can get them printed and shipped to my door for about 2 cents more per label over what my cost would be using even a economy vinyl (which doesn't work for this application anyway).