• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge II pressure issue

Coban

Anyone seen this? Tech Support says that it is uneven pressure on the contact area and told me to loosen up a few bolts and shut the printer a few times "aggressively".

Attachments

• edge print.jpg
    edge print.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:

Browner

Iv'e got the same issue, but it only appears when I print on LexEdge, and only when I'm printing a halftone or gradient. Solid prints are fine.

Was wondering if it's fixable adjusting the "pressure" and "pressure cal" settings on the Edge. Anyone know what they do?

The pressure setting has a range of 600 - 1400, and mine is currently set at 1150. Pressure Cal ranges from -100 to 100, and is set at 0.

Curious.

Coban

After speaking with Gerber and doing some alignment tests, they said I have something else going. So I found another Edge 2 that had a bad power supply and swapped the power supply and got it printing. However I'm getting some issues with the image printing. Looks like the bottom .25" of the job is not printing. Any ideas? Loose data cable?

It did get bumped around from shipping but would the image still be so crisp? First image show a .25" line that is the crop mark

Attachments

• IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6986.jpg
    IMG_6986.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 107