• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Editing bitmap - need help

graphicwarning

No bitmap perspective in Corel

This is the case in Corel "Draw"... not so in Photopaint. You can add perspective and such in Photopaint...

I think a lot of times all Corel users forget that when referring to "Corel" that we forget there are several programs in the suite. So it's not entirely accurate to simply say "Corel can't do this"...

Thought it would be nice to do it directly in Draw, by selecting the bitmap in Draw and clicking "Edit Bitmap" you can then make the modifications you need in Photopaint, hit save... and return to draw where they will be reflected.

But as already mentioned, there are plug-ins for this as well to be able to do it directly in draw.

neato

I guess i'm imagining the tools under "Bitmap" that says "3d", "Perspective" and allows you to put a perspective on a bitmap.

Or in Photopaint, where it allows the same thing.

I'm not suggesting you should use one over the other. Use the one that works for you, but don't tell people it can't be done in Corel, because it can.

You're right, I had no idea that function existed. I was just playing with it though, and it's pretty clunky IMO. The macro Wayne posted seems much, much better.