• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Educating the masses

vectorterrorist

SO My first printer is coming this week (roalnd vp540) and I'm pretty excited. I was talking to my brother in law about it and he was aking what type of stuff I could print on it and I told him I was doing banners, stickers and mx graphics but it was capable of a lot more....

So...I would like to know whats everything these printers are capable of doing?

Techman

NO NO, they are premium vinyl graphics!

Signmaniac has a great point.

We all must never think of our work as just decals, stickers, or any other commodity. IF we think of it as premium visual graphics then we get more money. They are premium. These printed full color pieces are not simple calvins.

omgsideburns

Premium adhesive-backed deluxe waterproof / winterproof vinyl print graphics for indoor or outdoor use.

i used to do CD duplication, and when we started calling the printed disc labels as "permanent adhesive backed decals" people stopped asking if they were just "cd stomper labels" . they were glossy laser print, so nicer than those paper stomper labels, but still just stickers.. lol.

StreamlineDesign

Don't forget that you can print on canvas as well. People are amazed at how nice the canvas prints turned out that we have done.

And the view-through window film too if it hasn't been mentioned already!

petepaz

i have done control panel overlays .020" thick with clear windows for lcd read outs
and selctorized adhesive (the adhesive doens't cover the windows
\all with the versa camm and a laminator

along with all the other premium printing