• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Elk Clipart

airborneassault

Happy Monday fellow Signs101'ers. I'm racking my brain trying to find this piece of elk clipart. Any suggestions, I checked out allied among several other vector sites with no luck. Thanks!

-Nathan

Attachments

• Bugling_Elk.jpeg
    Bugling_Elk.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 128

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
better than you did which is nothing I see. besides what do you expect for free. jeez, try and help someone and someone else has a nasty coment, real nice.:goodpost:

The things I did may not be apparent but I did them nonetheless. I don't think the OP was asking for anything for free. He was asking if anyone knew where to get the original.

As far as the comment being nasty ... no it wasn't. It was intended to call attention to the poor quality you were putting forth as a solution in hopes that the OP would follow the better advice given to him in an earlier post. If you choose to take offense, that's your privilege, but your submission speaks for itself.

SignManiac

Shoreline I think you might do better to lurk here than offer up your sage advice. Fred was making an accurate observation about the quality of your two second trace. But then I image that would be a good example of the quality work you put out.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
yet again another reason that this place blows.................

Then please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Every post you made in this thread ignored the OP's actual request:
Happy Monday fellow Signs101'ers. I'm racking my brain trying to find this piece of elk clipart. Any suggestions, I checked out allied among several other vector sites with no luck. Thanks!

-Nathan

Where did Nathan ask you to trace it for him? Where did Nathan say that any old elk would do?

Basically every post you made in this thread was a waste of everyone's time.

Now in case anyone is wondering why I'm responding like this, it all started earlier this morning when shorelinegraphix decided to twice post a link to a one hour plus 9-11 conspiracy diatribe in the General Chit-Chat forum instead of the NHB where it belonged. I moved it once and deleted it the second time. Then I even spent time writing him a PM about how to join the NHB. As far as I can tell, shorelinegraphix has no clue how to act in this forum or what is appropriate.

End of rant.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
whew, glad it wasn't me complaining about the autotrace (I have before in other threads). But sadly many people are happy with autotraced files and it shows when I look around the web or vinyl graphics stuck on vans in the store parking lots

ProWraps

awe really? banned him THAT quick? we could have had a lot more fun with him. god knows im printing all day. i really could have used the entertainment.