• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Elk Clipart

WildWestDesigns

whew, glad it wasn't me complaining about the autotrace (I have before in other threads). But sadly many people are happy with autotraced files and it shows when I look around the web or vinyl graphics stuck on vans in the store parking lots

Same thing happens with auto digitizing for embroidery patterns as well. There is actually a company that is fairly well known on various fronts, but embroidery digitizing is one of them and even some of the designs that I see come from them only make sense if they were just doing auto-digitizing. Only thing that would explain all the different approaches that are taken with each pattern.

Frustrates me to no end.

SignManiac

Fred, you're a better man than I am. Shoreline you can learn more here than any other place in the world with regards to sign making. Read, listen and learn, but think thrice before inserting foot in mouth. Good on you for the apology.