• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

emailing invoice issues

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Save a tree!!:wavingflag:

And become a bank. :rolleyes: Like I said eleswhere, I'm not judging you, I just don't understand such desperate needs to finance big companies/businesses.

I mean really, I have enough to do, just with my sign stuff and personal life, but to double as a bartender, a bank and collection agency, just sounds like more work than its worth. More power to ya..............:Sleeping:

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I just don't understand such desperate needs to finance big companies/businesses.
To keep a $60,000/year customer???
:awesome:
I'm not a bartender. Although, some nights they make more than me.

Gino, I also allow monthly tabs(financing drunks like you)

CanuckSigns

What kind of cash flow do you have that you can have 86k in receivables and your response is: "just the way it goes!"?

Cash flow is not something we usually worry about, we've been doing this for over 20 years, we have a lot of happy repeat clients who treat us well. We have other concerns, but cash flow is not one of them.