• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

employee pay

Craig Sjoquist

$10 per hour would be a good start ..since there are lots of jobs that require no skills for that or less.. now you add a good worker and trusted, reliable, ability to learn, friendly, drug free, and does there best well ...more pay for this person indeed ya don't want to lose them.

dolce05

wrapperX - I would give that person 16 an hour to start and after 1 month they show they are responsible with those type of skills...20.00 hr. It should only take them a day to wrap a full size van which you should be charging around 600-700 just for the install. @ 20.00 an hr / 8 hr day they cost you 160.00. for a 700.00 service. On the low end if they are making you 300 a day after their salary thats 1500 a week, which comes to 6000 a month.

TXGraphix24

before i opened my own shop, i did some work on the side for this shop. Since i was inexperienced at the time he wouldnt pay me by the hour since it took me alot longer. But i would get around 15% of the money from the job, no matter how big or how small. That included making the items, as well as installing for most of them.

A couple of months before i left, he started paying me 12.50 an hour.

Saved up all my money and opened my own shop. He's now out of business.