Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encad 880

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by mahoganybd, Dec 7, 2009.

1. mahoganybd

mahoganybd New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area familiar with the Encad 880 printer. Need training on how to operate, also provide service if needed.

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

did you steal it?...............the person who sold it to you might just have the info you need.......wasa couple on EBAY for sale..............look them up and email the seller....thy might help.
    i got an encad 736, not much to setup. you will need a RIP, and icc profiles.

3. Still Have my 880

Not being used anymore since the birth of my Mutoh!

4. mahoganybd

mahoganybd New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Wanted to get into wideformat printing and was impressed that this printer could print on board, 1/4". Bought it about 1.9 yrs ago and it was already boxed up. Bought it as is/ on the seller's word that it worked. Just got around to putting it together and turning it on. Do not have a RIP. I realized that I may have made a bad buying decision. Still trying though to find someone with knowledge of this machine in the Chicago area. Would like to find someone other than the person that I bought it from, that is if I can even find that person.