• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Encad 880

mahoganybd

Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area familiar with the Encad 880 printer. Need training on how to operate, also provide service if needed.

OldPaint

did you steal it?...............the person who sold it to you might just have the info you need.......wasa couple on EBAY for sale..............look them up and email the seller....thy might help.
i got an encad 736, not much to setup. you will need a RIP, and icc profiles.

mahoganybd

Wanted to get into wideformat printing and was impressed that this printer could print on board, 1/4". Bought it about 1.9 yrs ago and it was already boxed up. Bought it as is/ on the seller's word that it worked. Just got around to putting it together and turning it on. Do not have a RIP. I realized that I may have made a bad buying decision. Still trying though to find someone with knowledge of this machine in the Chicago area. Would like to find someone other than the person that I bought it from, that is if I can even find that person.