• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Engraving/routing product supplier needed

jfiscus

Rap Master
We recently added a Vision VR48 cnc/router/engraver to our shop, and this side of the industry is pretty new to all of us here. We are located near Cincinnati, Ohio and are looking for a materials supplier, does anyone here have a good reference? Our normal "vinyl" vendors (Fellers/Grimco/etc) aren't selling these types of materials.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Depends on the materials you're looking for. Rowmark and Gemini dealers for ADA materials and engraving bits (Johnson Plastics immediately springs to mind), Onsrud, Belin, or Amana for router bits (we buy our bits through our router manufacturer's local distributor).
You can only get raster beads (for Braille) from an authorized dealer- and you're required to be licensed.
For plastics not for ADA, Johnson Plastics (again), Polymershapes, Calsak, or a whole slew of others I can't think of.