• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson dx 4 and 5

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Italian translation to english is one of the tougher ones.... The question does not make sense as stated. My guess is he is looking for a source for heads though. Also a very tough thing for him, Italy customs and shipping in our out of Italy is generally a very painful process. Need to try rephrasing it in another way before running it through a translator. I usually just use Google Translate.

Below is all this as Google translates it to Italian, then the resulting Italian back to English.

Traduzione italiana a inglese è uno di quelli più difficili .... La domanda non ha senso, come indicato. Hai bisogno di provare riformulare in un altro modo prima di eseguirlo attraverso un interprete. Io di solito basta usare Google Translate.

Di seguito è riportato tutto questo come Google si traduce in italiano, poi la parte posteriore risulta Italiano a Inglese.

Italian translation in English is one of the most difficult .... The question makes no sense, as indicated. You need to try to reformulate it in another way before you run it through an interpreter. I usually just use Google Translate.

Below is all of this as Google translates in Italian, then the back is Italian to English.

PIERLUIGI

You excuse I retry with other translation system.

I look for heads of press Epson DX4-DX5 for prices competitive MImaky for use and resale technical support.

I also look for other compatible exchanges Mimaki, Roland and Seiko.

Thanks

PIERLUIGI

Spare parts

You excuse I retry with other translation system.

I look for heads of press Epson DX4-DX5 for prices competitive MImaky for use and resale technical support.

I also look for other compatible exchanges Mimaki, Roland and Seiko.

Thanks