Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson dx 4 and 5

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by PIERLUIGI, Dec 5, 2012.

1. PIERLUIGI

PIERLUIGI New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    I try print heads epson dx dx 4 and 5

can you help me

thanks

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Help you with what?

Your questions are not making any sense

3. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

Italian translation to english is one of the tougher ones.... The question does not make sense as stated. My guess is he is looking for a source for heads though. Also a very tough thing for him, Italy customs and shipping in our out of Italy is generally a very painful process. Need to try rephrasing it in another way before running it through a translator. I usually just use Google Translate.

Below is all this as Google translates it to Italian, then the resulting Italian back to English.

Traduzione italiana a inglese è uno di quelli più difficili .... La domanda non ha senso, come indicato. Hai bisogno di provare riformulare in un altro modo prima di eseguirlo attraverso un interprete. Io di solito basta usare Google Translate.

Di seguito è riportato tutto questo come Google si traduce in italiano, poi la parte posteriore risulta Italiano a Inglese.

Italian translation in English is one of the most difficult .... The question makes no sense, as indicated. You need to try to reformulate it in another way before you run it through an interpreter. I usually just use Google Translate.

Below is all of this as Google translates in Italian, then the back is Italian to English.

4. PIERLUIGI

PIERLUIGI New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    You excuse I retry with other translation system.

I look for heads of press Epson DX4-DX5 for prices competitive MImaky for use and resale technical support.

I also look for other compatible exchanges Mimaki, Roland and Seiko.

Thanks

5. PIERLUIGI

PIERLUIGI New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Spare parts

You excuse I retry with other translation system.

I look for heads of press Epson DX4-DX5 for prices competitive MImaky for use and resale technical support.

I also look for other compatible exchanges Mimaki, Roland and Seiko.

Thanks