• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson launches first latex: SC-R5000

yannb

Finally our demo unit has arrived. Nice looking machine. It took 6 people to lift the printer onto the stand. Ink charging will be done next week.

Attachments

• 19320679-7ADD-4A3E-AA67-E5A6651A1D44.jpeg
    19320679-7ADD-4A3E-AA67-E5A6651A1D44.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 249
  • 09AEDB1B-1E91-436F-921A-306C472F2DE0.jpeg
    09AEDB1B-1E91-436F-921A-306C472F2DE0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 241

yannb

A nice New Year's development for your business yannb. Has anyone else received a unit?

Thanks. This is one from the first batch of units shipped to dealers around Europe, so I guess others will be receiving their units in the coming days. Our customers, the wide format printshops, will typically want to see test prints, benchmarks before they buy.

For those in North America I learned that Grimco, Chicago, has this printer AND the new V-series UV flatbed in their showroom fully operational. If interested in a virtual demo call and talk to Matt to arrange media to test with your print files. Other NA dealers I have talked to are getting their units in a few weeks.

John

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
my Epson dealer said he was told they have a flatbed in the works too.
There is a F7000 if I remember right, but it's just a rebranded Chinese flatbed, the same move as Ricoh T7210 and Roland...em, something. Useless and expensive as hell.

ProColorGraphics

There is a F7000 if I remember right, but it's just a rebranded Chinese flatbed, the same move as Ricoh T7210 and Roland...em, something. Useless and expensive as hell.
I beg to differ! The print quality is amazing! I haven't seen anything built like this. And for $80k, I wouldn't call it expensive. No, you won't get 50 boards per hour, but if you are looking at this, that's not your goal anyways.