• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Equipment value opinion

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: Mike, I'm so glad you cleared my good name.... that it is most certainly an adjective when used like one.

I had one heck of a post for you, but I guess I'll save it for the next time you go off the deep end.....

Why do you try so hard to be what you are ??

How is it that you can't accept things the way they really are and just go on with life and stop looking for that Achilles’ heel with everyone you come into contact ??

JR's

(just like American made cars usually low quality ) I like some of the American cars and trucks. I love Fords.

JR

S

SignTech

:ROFLMAO: Mike, I'm so glad you cleared my good name.... that it is most certainly an adjective when used like one.

I had one heck of a post for you, but I guess I'll save it for the next time you go off the deep end.....

Why do you try so hard to be what you are ??
How is it that you can't accept things the way they really are and just go on with life and stop looking for that Achilles’ heel with everyone you come into contact ??

interesting my exact thoughts about you .............. I don't try hard at all this is who I am ....... a person that doesn't play with BS nonsense from people like you ...... ;) enjoy your night!

lol i;ve never seen this pattern before....

Mike "i know it all, i'm qualified because, i rock this is why, this is cool because".... "i know you are but what am i?" next poster blah blah blah... MIke "goodnight" (until my next post)....

groundhog day