• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error code 14.10 hp L25500

thestickerMAFIA

i also have a 26500 and just hit this code (14.10.00). After powering off and restarting multiple times the problem recurred. i checked the connections on the heating element on the open lid and looking at them they all seemed fine. i then wiggled them and noticed one kinda felt like it was grinding inside so i pulled on it slightly and sure enough it pulled right out. i then slid the rubber protection off and inspected it. looks like it just wasn't clamped down very well so slide it back in and took some needle nose and clamped it down (be sure to unplugged the machine before you do any of this) slide the rubber back over the connection and fired the machine back up and hit print and crossed my fingers . SUCCESS !! hopefully it stays fixed!!

Tammy Ryea

Had this issue on our L26500. Yes, the electrical lead to the heater pulled out of the connector. Re-crimped, lasted a week and happened again. Tried soldering the wire in place, that lasted an hour....apparently that gets so hot it melts solder. So we found Hi-temp crimp connectors, stripped back more wire and reconnected. Has held since then. Really great quality control there, HP.

Having this same issue but can't find the right hi-temp crimp connectors. Can you tell me where you purchased these from?

zapacituk

Hi guys, my l25500 last night done this to me, after printing around 2 meters of banner at 6 steps, iv read this thread and change the settings and profile, didn't work, did it at 8 steps with different profile didn't work, iv changed the heater ( i had one from the previous owner that had it as a spare part ) and it does it again, i've checked the cables that goes to the heater, all good, checked them for cracks or sliced nothing, the main cables all good, i don't know what else to try, the only thing i've noticed is because the banners are more saturated colors, a lot of fumes from evaporation of the water, i mean a lot ,but I'm not using high ink option, any advices?

It does it after aprox. 2 meters printed, i do a restart and it starts with the error, another restart and goes to normal, iv lost around 10 meters of banner and a lot of time, so what do you guys think?