• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error Code

Now i put this in the Corel thread, but i got no answers....

I have the FC8000-130 series cutter from Graphtec. I for some reason cannot get the "second" window that everyone says Cutting Master 2.1.6 has, i have only ever gotten the plot queue. But apparently there is another window.

ANYWAYS!!
i re installed Cutting Master, and i was watching a video on you tube and it said you can launch an app in Corel for cutting master 2. I tried it, and here is the error code i got.....

Failed to load c:\Program Files\CoredDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Programs\Scanvec403\Program\CorelCutPlugin.dll

suggestions??? =/

digitalwoodshop

I use the FC7000 and Corel. I must open this application before I open corel and that works for me. It looks like this.

Hope this helps.

AL

Attachments

• FC1.jpg
    FC1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 101

Compilla

Yeah, your are missing the Cut/Plot window.

Try reinstalling into the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Plugins\

and the error code i speak of is up at the start of the thread. And in Corel you can do something with the cutter, its at the top of the page on Corel, it looks like a box with a fox tail at the bottom, its called the application launcher and i get the error code everytime i use it. well try too

Techman

read teh error code, it tells every thing.

c:\Program Files\CoredDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Programs\Scanvec403\Program\CorelCutPlugin.dll

It is looking for the cut plugin dll in the scanvec folder. If its there and it will not load then it is a bad dll.

Compilla

and the error code i speak of is up at the start of the thread. And in Corel you can do something with the cutter, its at the top of the page on Corel, it looks like a box with a fox tail at the bottom, its called the application launcher and i get the error code everytime i use it. well try too

PM me with your email and I'll email you the dll file...

Sorry for the wait, i havent had time till now, i replaced the .dll file and it says the same error, do i have to have cutting master working open?

AND! on the error code, above, it says "Failed to load c:\Program Files\CoredDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Programs\Scanvec403\Program\CorelCutPlugin.dll"

it just seems weird, i don't get the second cutting master window you guys speak of, i get the cutting queue after plotting to a file, i hit send, and the cutter controller pops up, i hit cut, and it cuts. so really i shouldn't be complaining! well except for the fact that i cant seem to align the vinyl... i do maybe 3 feet on 4 foot wide material and it normally gets off track. I have thought about having our machine shop guys come figure out some sort of bracket, or i could since i do use Auto CAD all day. Any suggestions on alignment? Cause we would love to do 20 ft at a time.

Compilla

On longer jobs I normally use the Graphtec Segment Type Marks.

As far as the Cut\Plot window not coming up, You might want to uninstall or disable your firewall or antivirus if you want to troubleshoot applications that do not function as expected behind a firewall.

Last edited: