• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error Message from G.A. 6.0 to Omega 3

markh789

We just upgraded our Sabre from G.A. 6.0 to Omega 3. When we send a file to the router we get an error message on the handheld router keyboard that says: !!!!ERROR!!! Plot Data Command. Any Ideas of what we need? Our revision level is E.6a boot ldr Rev. B.3, Thanks So Much for any help.

Tony Teveris

There should be a document in the Upgrade explaining that you need to check the Rev level of your Sabre Firmware and upgrade it accordingly.

On the Omega 3.0 DVD there should be a folder with firmware info on it and firmware itself.

They should be able to access the Firmware Folder on the DVD, open it and then open the Sabre Folder.

Open the "Qx" folder and follow the directions to flash the "Q.0e" (English language) firmware to the Sabre.

markh789

Thanks Tony, your the best!!

Thanks Tony, I found the firmware upgrade, and everything seems to be working properly. Best Wishes, Mark