Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

esigns buys i-45 signs....

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by wildside, Jun 11, 2012.

1. wildside

wildside Very Active Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Kansas
    Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I think the new owner will do very well with Esigns

3. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Hope everyone is happy in this new deal.

Wishing Keith and the rest.... the best of luck in their new partnership....... :thumb:

4. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    Thanks for the article,

sort of disheartening to see that banners are being sold to the public for $2.44 SQFT

5. Sign Up Graphics

Jan 8, 2007

:thankyou: for the article.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    That's great. Hope all goes well with the transition Keith. You guys do great work. Hopefully sending you some more this week.

7. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Give it five years and getting $2.44 will be far above average.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    Congrats to Kieth. He's a stand up guy. :thumb:

9. Typestries

Typestries Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2007
    NJ | VT
    Congrats Keith. Next level it! Good to hear things panning out. That opportunity showed tremendous potential for the right team....sounds like you are putting that together for real.

10. gfgraphics

gfgraphics Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Good Luck to Keith- maybe he can make some changes, but if this is the same e-signs that is in Brighton, Mi, I'll keep my distance- had some bad dealings, and no return calls.

11. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

I want to thank everyone for the great words of encouragement. You have all grown to know that I-45 Signs has always made any mistakes,right, with no questions ask. I can assure you without a doubt the merger of I-45 Signs and eSigns will only create an even better customer experience. As far as eSigns in Brighton, yes the location is the same but everything has changed. We have hired 4 more employees, a dedicated customer service supervisor, and more printers and finishing equipment. I along with the COO Jeff Lowenberg are personally running eSigns from Brighton. We both commute weekly to assure our customers are taken care of. You have access to Mr. Robert Marsh, Mr. Jeff Lowenberg and myself any time you need it. My cell is still the same. Please call me with any issues good or bad. Remember if something is wrong please tell us about it. If it's right please tell someone else about us.
    Thank you for the last 14 years and looking forward to the next 14.
    :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
    Keith Rowe

12. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    we used I-45 signs a few times. Great company great turnaround.

But the new company is selling banners retail for about the same as I was being quoted for prints larger than I could do in house.

Not good for overall sign businesses. Guess everything just keeps getting cheaper.

13. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    is that price before or after pockets and grommets?

14. TyrantDesigner

TyrantDesigner Art! Hot and fresh.

Mar 9, 2011
    Amarillo, TX
    customer not too long ago came in with one of their banners asking if we could match their price ... told them, sure, I can even match that **** quality you are holding as well. ... will I? no. showed a banner we get with stitched edges, nice grommet work and quality printing ... he went with the **** banner.

grainy graphics, taped unevenly, and grommets were crushed ... you get what you pay for. ... esigns knows his market ... it's the cheapest guy out there. he can have it.

15. 300mphGraphics

300mphGraphics Active Member

Aug 15, 2006
    arizona
    Love I45. Three orders last week with great turnaround. Best of luck in the future.

16. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    just an fyi I think you may have seen a banner from another company,eSigns does not use tape to hem their banners,they are heat welded,they print using brand new vutek grand format equipment & although there could be grainy prints etc because customers can upload their own artwork but as a consultant I personally ordered banners from all major online competitors & compared everything from finishing,materials used,packaging,shipping times,etc & eSigns was producing a superior product to the other online companies I researched in all regards.

I hope that this is a successful,profitable & positive venture for all involved. Congrats Keith. Dan Striker

17. FireSprint

FireSprint Very Active Member

Anyone have any idea what I-45 sold for. I'll probably never be able to find out, but I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.

18. TyrantDesigner

TyrantDesigner Art! Hot and fresh.

Mar 9, 2011
    Amarillo, TX

doesn't matter if it is heat welded or taped ... i didn't take the time to find out ... it was crooked, misaligned and was their sample banner so it said ESIGNS on it ... so yeah ... if that is a superior product with the crushed grommets, crooked edges and grainy as **** graphics on what is supposed to be a 'hey, look at the quality we do' item ... pass on that.

which is sad because I was actually hoping to use them if I was in a pinch ... but after seeing that ... I don't even want to waste my time.

19. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

Tyrant, Your next banner is on me. Contact me at keith@esigns.com We have very stringent quality control in place now. What ya got to loose.
    Keith