• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ethics 101 Maybe

jiarby

Why not offer the guy 100k to just close up, then you can start your business on day one trying to make a profit and save 5yrs of work losing your dough.

Oh yeah...

except that you have no talent, and no skill... that'll make it harder...

Cadmn

we had one of the so called hot shots on here about a year ago He was gonna take over FW& He No Longer exists his last post on the other place, as he was banned from here, his last post was last august or such & his vehicle No longer shows any services, of course with his abilities, there was no doubt he wouldn't last long as FW has Arlo & Steve C. both here in the area. He obviously couldn't agfford to maintain his web Host as his site No longer exists either.Last known his Wife was running A daycare from their home & NO signs of any other business so this is just another wannabe big shot. Spouting bull caca & he will meet withthe same results Broke with a chinese cutter & selling it on sleezebay.

vinylink0331

okay are you serious!

You would purposely set up shop across from someone, low ball on pricing, and purposely try to put them out of business. You will not get far I promise. It is not about undercutting someone elses prices. It is about providing a service to your clients & the idea that you really care about your clients growth in their business as well as your own. You ,my friend, do not sound like that kind of person. Each and every customer that we have, we genuinely care about them & their business. There is a lot more that goes into it than just low prices. So remember CARMA! What goes around, comes around!

signs2trade

You Have Stinkin Thinking....try Working Under The Premise That If You Help Other People Get What They Want Yours Will Come Automatic.
This Post Makes My Stomach Hurt.

a+signgal

I beleive in Karma. If you set your sites on putting him out of business, guess what? There is another guy ahead of you that will do the same to you. Then you will know how it feels.
I was the only shop in town for 7 years. I had a competetor come in town and try to do the same thing you are proposing to me. He had spys inquire about my business and how it was set up, moved right down the road, set cut throat prices, and guess what...
I'M STILL HERE! I heard competition was coming to town and I targeted a new market to stay ahead of the game. I DID NOT lower my prices to match him. Eventially he had to go up on his prices. I am and artist and have been in the sign business over 20 years. He was new to the sign industry and copied everything I did for a while, which bugged me. They say it is suppose to be concidered a complement. Now he is finally finding his own direction in the sign industry and we both stay busy. I wasn used to competition, so I just had to keep telling myself," He is just trying to feed his family."

DPD

I don't get it Shrmndlit.

you are probably one of the wisest investors I have ever met. Instead of investing your money in something that has a return you choose to take a three to five year loss. I suppose you are doing this because it is a wise write-off so you don't have to pay taxes on your other investments.

Geez, I'd love to have your money and I'd pay whatever taxes the gov't says I owe because I'm earning a return on my money.

Let me know when your book / seminar comes to my town. I'm buying.

On the serious side. I think your simply one of those types trying to stir up trouble.

R08

more money than brains
took the words right out of my mouth.... eh!

Did anyone else notice his name start with SH and ends with IT.
It's gotta be a joke!