• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Evangelical Church logo

bannertime

It certainly did not bother me. My issue with the autotraced file was wondering how many people would clean up that file and how many would just simply output it as is. I see lots of poor artwork out there on the sides of vans, on banners and elsewhere.

I receive lots of autotraced files and for the most part it is much easier and less time consuming to redraw it rather than clean up

If it was for a quick banner print, probably just use it. If I was doing anything else, I'd fix the corners and straighten some lines up.

"The Evangelical Church" logo I originally asked about is an actual logo for one "denomination". I wasn't designing it. A church that uses it did not have a vector copy (and only an image that looked good printed small). They've never had the logo produced from vinyl or printed large format. I looked all over and could find only images of the file. Hence the request to see if anyone had it in a vector format.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
2018-07-22_14-15-12.png

The link I posted in the previous post has the file downloadable in .eps vector format.
You should be able to open it in Illustrator and edit it to your liking.

SignsSupport

EDITED:
Ooops. Sorry. Scratch that. I now see that it's a slightly different logo design than the original one posted.
IDK... Id simply redesign the image from scratch. The shapes are quite simple to reproduce.
It'd probably take you less time to design the vector logo than even scouring the web for it.

SignsSupport