• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever have one of those moments....

Just Me

my brother and i were hunting one time when he ran off to some tall weeds, about 10 minutes later he returned with a sleeveless flannel shirt:Big Laugh

Jillbeans

What about when you are in bed with someone after an evening of dinner and margaritas and feel that distant rumbling, and it's not thunder, and the bedroom is right beside the bathroom?
How romantic!
Love....Jill

Pat Whatley

What about when you are in bed with someone after an evening of dinner and margaritas and feel that distant rumbling, and it's not thunder, and the bedroom is right beside the bathroom?
How romantic!
Love....Jill

Depends...if you've already finished what you got in bed for then a man just goes in there and proudly tears up the toilet.

BobM

How romantic!
Love....Jill

It don't matter, he's probably already asleep.

slappy

sounds like our shop.... and my dad.
sick but funny... my friend Brian was here the one day when it happened and it made him blush... i was totally embarrassed and then heard my dad say from the door 6 feet behind us "when you gotta go... you gots to go"

round man

Had a buddy who had those rumblings Jill spoke of and just as he felt them sneaking up he turned to his girlfriend and asked if she saw the fly perched up on the ceiling ,....to which she said yes,...well I'm gonna spit on that fly to which he started to hock up a gooey like he was gonna do it,....she ducks under the covers and he gave her more than enough reason to break up with him,...almost an excuse for assault,....